Heating your home with solar energy, solar heating systems, heating from the sun, solar thermal systems, forced circulation solar systems
ASSOS also present in solar heating
AN EASY, QUICK AND ECONOMIC SOLUTION FOR HEATING YOUR HOUSE AND PRODUCING HOT WATER WITH THE USE OF SOLAR ENERGY
A solar heating system acts as a central forced circulation solar system.
It is less costly in comparison with other intricate solar assisted heating systems and water treatment systems.
3. EASY TO INSTALL
In a handy manual you can find all the necessary installation information.
It provides continuous house heating and hot water 24 hours a day, by using solar energy at its utmost.
5. IT PUTS AN END IN OVERHEATING DURING SUMMER TIME
The tank is especially designed, so as to prevent any eventual overheating especially during summer time. There is also a specially designed valve that is able to create artificial consumption of the water.
By using the very effective and free solar energy, we no longer emit carbon dioxide CO2 and greenhouse gases.
All components of the solar heating system are delivered to the customer packed.
- The tanks (boilers) are placed on a wooden pallet and clamped together with a stretch film.
- The collector(s) is/are packed with 4 plastic corners that adjust to its shape and are tightened with plastic strap.
- The 1 ¼ three-way mixing valve with its 230V modulating motor (3pt.), the compensation device, the valve for overheating protectin, the hydraulic assembly, the expansion tank with the connection pipe, the differential thermostat with the sensors, the antifreeze container, and all the plumbing components required for the installation of the system (except pipes and cables) are packaged in a carton box that indicates the model to which it corresponds.
- A carton box containing the mounting plates, the screws, the dowels, the coach screws etc.
- Detailed instructions concerning the hydraulic and electrical connections of the devices.
SOLAR HEATING - DIAGRAMS OF THE SYSTEM
for connection with solar energy and two oil or gas / solid fuel boilers
Typical Installation of BUFFER-1 with INOX hot water exchanger
for connection with solid fuel boilers, oil or gas boilers, heating pumps, high temperature heating systems (radiators), low temperature heating systems (underfloor heating system) and with solar assisted systems
BUFFER-1 with INOX heat exchanger
TYPICAL INSTALLATION OF A BUFFER TANK